Saturday, August 2, 2008

Memories

Ok, I stole this from my cousins blog and loved this idea...here's how it works, or is supposed to work. ;)1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next-repost these instructions on your blog, and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game, and visit your blog and leave one about you! Reminisce away...

4 comments:

marknkim said...

Ooooh I have many great memories and hope many more to come!! I remember you kept asking me to pick you up at the bus stop on my horse. It was a lot of fun riding back double, those were good times ;) Okay now your dads turn.... he is thinking....He says he enjoyed going places with you especially the Sunday drives ;)

Lori said...

I did this on my blog and only one person left a memory. Anyways, I remember the first time I met you. Richard, and Chuck were playing football. You were pregnant with Brayden, and I was pregnant with Jaren. It was right before we moved into our house. So I was so glad to meet someone who would be in our new ward.

lindie said...

oh my gosh! i'm so excited that i have now discovered the world of blogging. Where have i been??? i came across koni's blog along with everyone elses. i have so badly wanted to keep in touch with you. I have so many GREAT memories!!! how about all of the super cool car dances that we made up, or the spanish music blaring while our windows were down in the car (all the weird looks that came with it). what about the days of being a complete stalker with both of our obsessions- yours around 12:30 every single night and mine, just random drive-bys! my neighbor excusing an absence so we could stay home. oh, the good ole days! I miss you tons! i would love to here from you!!! Your boys are so cute. my nephews name is cooper. its such a cute name! i will be setting up a blog in the near future, once i figure out what the crap i'm doing. i'm not that computer savy. in the mean time just e-mail me lindiewarren@hotmail.com

Koni Frost said...

o.k. so many fond memories of you and our group. ahhh... those were good ol' days!

One time I remember, you and Lindie took me (I think during lunch) and you started giving me these really creative clues as to where you were taking me... "there's lots of water but you won't get wet" "it'll get dark" etc. I couldn't figure it out. It was to the car wash!

another thing.. our CALIFORNIA TRIP!

so fun!