Saturday, August 2, 2008

We got two Teeth & Big Blue Eyes

So Cooper now has two teeth. See them on the bottom!! He is excited about those and has already started to use them. I think he is getting his top two real soon too!! He also has two clear blue eyes!! Yay the clogged tear duct is gone for good! For those of you who didn't know, Cooper had a clogged tear duct since birth. He had it in both eyes at first and then just one and then it went away for a day or two then it came back. But now at 8 months old it has cleared up and I am more than ecstatic because I don't have to wipe his eye out 8 million times a day and explain to every person he meets that no he doesn't have pink eye and you will not get sick!!! I also can now get professional photos of him!
So he is a perfect little baby now!! Well he is becoming quite the big baby!!!


Here are some more pics from Friday! Brayden wanted to do a little photo shoot with his baby brother. Kylan joined in too!

8 comments:

marknkim said...

The blog is a great way to watch the boys grow up. We love it.

Tanner Fam said...

I had no idea about his clogged duct. He has beautiful eyes. Good luck with the ladies as he gets older.

Shumway FAM said...

Thanks for finding me. It was so good to hear from you. Your family is beautiful as well. Do you like No Carolina? We've been thinking a lot about moving. Indiana maybe, or Kentucky...or if we wanna stay west we'll go to Washington or Oregon. (That's preferable for Ryan.)
Is summer in Oregon. Whereabout? And are mark and Kim in Utah, somewhere?
Don't you have a brother?
I can't remember. There's you and summer and Kristi is Kim's Daughter, right?
Who's the oldest. Please remind me. It's been so long.

Lori said...

I couldn't tell about the duct either??? What a cutie!!!

Unknown said...

It was great reading about your family and seeing you grown up and a mommy to say the least. You have a beautiful family. I will be sure to keep in touch moving forward.

Matt Anderson

lindie said...

ok, so i'm retarded. how did you add my blog to your list. for some reason, i thought that i was adding koni's on mine and for some reason she is under contributers. i have no idea what i did. I'm such a nerd at this whole blogging thing. Thanks for responding. it will be fun keeping in touch.

Vickie said...

I was so excited to see your name on my blog. Your boys are adorable, so cute!!! Definetly keep in touch!!!!!

Brooke said...

Hey Shana,
I found your blog via Vickie's. I just wanted to say hi. It's been forever. I also saw Summer's. It's so fun to see everyone's families. Keep in touch.
Brooke (Bennett) Warner