Hey, Shana. Don't know if you remember me (Bethany-- from 7th ward). Anyway, I saw you blog and thought I'd take a look. Your family is darling. I didn't realize you'd been married for so long!! Looks like your youngest and my only are a few months apart. Ethan is 10 months old.
If you're interested, here's my blog: http://bethanypark-ethansmama.blogspot.com/
Oh where do we start...married now for 8 years. Four beautiful boys that are 8 & 6 years, 1 1/2 year old and a newborn...that keep us busy. We are finally back in our favorite place, AZ. Chuck just started a new job and is exciteed to be back amongst good friends and I am just trying to keep everything together while we settle back in.
4 comments:
You always take lots of pictures. I like seeing the fam together.
You always take lots of pictures. I like seeing the fam together.
hi shana! how darling are your boys??? what a cute family. i'm jealous you were in az. even with the heat, i would love to be there right now.
Hey, Shana. Don't know if you remember me (Bethany-- from 7th ward). Anyway, I saw you blog and thought I'd take a look. Your family is darling. I didn't realize you'd been married for so long!! Looks like your youngest and my only are a few months apart. Ethan is 10 months old.
If you're interested, here's my blog: http://bethanypark-ethansmama.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment