The boys had their first day of school today!! Kylan is going into 2nd grade and Brayden is starting Kindergarten!! They were both really excited, for different reasons. Kylan loves school and was ready to start a new school for 2nd grade. He is going to have Spanish this year. Brayden was a little nervous...all weekend he said "Mom can't I stay home with you forever?". Then I told him about P.E. and that he would have it every Monday and he was hooked. He even dressed for P.E. today. I walked Kylan over (school is right across the street) and helped him put his supplies away and then kissed him goodbye and wished him well! Then Chuck, Coop and I all took Brayden over to Kindergarten. He practically ran to his room. He made some nervous bable but gave me a hug and kiss and said Bye. I have to admit I was a little teary eyed walking away from his class. Even now as I type I am tearing. I know he is ready and will be fine but I will sure miss him being my little baby, even though he hasn't been the 'baby' for a while now. Well they both came home and said they had fabulous days and are excited to go again. Like they have a choice!! Oh Brayden talked about some kids at lunch talking about some bad or sad things at lunch...he didn't say what but it bothered him so I told him just to ignore them if it wasn't nice.
Here are my Boys!!Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we are so glad the boys had a great first day. they are growing up way to fast. we love all of you.
How fun for Kylan and Brayden, new schools for both of them. I can't believe Brayden is a kindergartener. You guys need to visit Portland. I am very jealous of the Chic-fil-A by the way.
I'm sure you were teary eye'd eating peacefully at Chic-fil-A.
Your boys are so grown up and will make fine men one day.
so sweet. glad the boys had a great first day.
Hey, is that your jeep in the background?
Post a Comment