Sunday, October 5, 2008

AZ here we come!!
Ok we are not moving there yet but we get to come visit.
We will be coming out the first week of November. Chuck is in his buddies wedding on Cooper's first birthday!!
So we have to come out and celebrate. Since the wedding is on Coop's real day we are gonna have his party on that Sunday. Please come and celebrate with us.We will be out there for the week and we actually got a rental car so we would love to meet up with anyone who would like to visit with us. We will be a little busy with the wedding on the weekend but other than that we will be free. Oh and I hope we get to go to my brother's football game on Friday night. We love to see high school football and we miss getting to enjoy someone we know play! Plus I hear Dysart Football is getting pretty awesome!!
I just had to blog about this cause I am so excited, the countdown is on.
1 month to AZ!!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I really hope we get to see you guys this time. I have something for you. Remember the contest you won? Maybe if even just for a little bit. If you are on this side of town we could meet up. But I am willing to drive to give you your prize.

marknkim said...

Wish we could get down there! Have a great trip.

Tanner Fam said...

I saw your brother play last weekend and must say...he is awesome, so we will be up for a game. Would love to see you!

Lori said...

TAG!!!!