Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've been Tagged

Oh dear I have been Tagged for the first time. Thanks so much Lori . I have been so busy I forgot and I really can't think of much so here goes.
1. I love to wear colorful socks. I started this in highschool I think and I even got Chuck doing it.
2. I sing random songs in the shower, even primary songs.
3. Oh another thing I do in the shower is Think, think about everything and anything. I sure do wish I had a pen and a pad of paper in there. I would have a full journal and great blog posts.
4. Ok I totally "car dance". It was really bad in highschool. If you know Lindie ask her she's seen the best and worst of it!!
5. The first B-day after Chuck and I met he bought me N'SYNC tickets. Seriously we went to the concert together and it was one of our favorite groups for a while. Ya we really are that dorky!
6. Ok I have a bad habit of throwing Chuck under the bus. He just got mad about that last fact. Oops! Sorry hun I just can't help it.
7. I watch a ton of reality TV!! Chuck calls me a couch potato. I was kinda bummed when I found out The Hills was not a "real" show. I seriously thought it was till last season.
Ok I hope these things don't change anyones minds about me as a friend.
And I shall TAG: Lindie, Summer, Kim, Vickie, Candace, Stephanie, Koni

4 comments:

marknkim said...

We still think you are totally cool!!! ;)

Lori said...

Your so funny! Thanks for playing!

lindie said...

I remember when you called me and told me that you were going to the nsync concert. I totally laughed at you. I hated them and never understood the whole movement of the boy band. I'm not even sure i spelled it right.

And yes! I have seen all of your car dancing- and I thought we looked pretty cool if I am remembering right.

I completed my tag alone with a million more posts. I have been a huge slacker plus my cord to my camera/computer thing was packed away while we were remodeling our basement. I have lots of things to blog about.

Love ya and I miss you
I would love to see you- If I get to a point when i'm not so poor I would love to come visit you. It could be fun!!

Koni Frost said...

hey girl
you crack me up!

And your header is SO FUNNY! love it. lol

thanks for the tag-- haven't gotten to it yet. I've actually NEVER done one before... I'm pretty good at ignoring them.

we should all get together sometime! How fun would that be?