Last Sunday we were in Charleston, SC for our niece Cecily's baptism. So I thought what a great time to get a family photo since we were all dressed up and my FIL usually takes a great photo. Well like I said it was only an attempt Cooper refused to look up and Brayden had meltdown after meltdown... nuff said.



I however got a great photo of Chuck and Cooper!

And here is a pic of Kylan and a couple of his cousins!
3 comments:
I hear ya! Our day of good family photo's is far past. I look forward to one day having a great family photo again.
So, I am thinking you should use those first progression pictures for your Christmas cards this year. Your face is priceless!
I think this is super hard to do with a family. We tried once this summer but Chase had a meltdown so it wasn't worth it. It's still on my to do list. Nice try though!
Post a Comment