Brayden's first time on the School Bus!! He rides with all his friends!!
The first week of school made someone really tired. I think he took a nap everyday last week!!
Kylan loves to play with Cooper. I only let him try this on the carpet!!
Isn't this sweet!!
Cooper loves his pasta!!
Thanks for looking!!
7 comments:
Your boys are so freaking cute!! Do you like living in North Carolina?? Are you near the ocean??
Lindie~ Thanks! We like it but we would rather be in AZ near family and friends!! We are like an hour and 20mins from the beach!! Everything is fairly close!! That's why we have been traveling so much!
What sweet brothers!
Hey shana! wow it's been forever! Your family is so cute! it was so good to hear from yoU! what are you up to?
I think that is the classic first week of Kindergarten for most kids. I remember a little boy of mine coming home wiped out that first week. Your pictures are adorable. How are you enjoying your time?
Brayden riding the bus! That is fun. How are you and Cooper enjoying some time to yourselves?
So very cute, your boys!
Post a Comment