This is what Chuck made me for Mother's Day!!
Here we are eating it all up yummy, ignore the mess in the background(we fed the kids lunchables while we ate the good stuff) and we always have boxes piled up in our dining room!
So, I am behind on my blog again. What's new!!
We had a fun week this last week. Brayden had a fun fieldtrip to the Cape Fear Botanical Gardens, Cooper and I got to go we saw alot of interesting nature stuff and Brayden and his class presented the parents with their ABC books. The boys made lots of cute Mother's day gifts for me. Cooper turned 6 months this Thursday. I am so excited for his new milestones. He is growing so much. He makes alot more noises and he playes with all his toys, he really interacts with us. The boys are having alot of fun with him (they were wrestling on the floor just now and Cooper wanted to get down and wrestle with them.) I am excited for tommorrow when he goes for his 6 month Dr appt. I wonder how much he weighs. My shoulder and back have been really sore as of late and so I think he has gained some weight...my big boy!! He is drinking water from a cup and still trying to like food (not really digging the baby food yet). We had a barbeque with some friends on Friday. Chuck made his famous Olive Garden Salad. We all had a great time but of course I got eaten alive by like 5 mosquitos. (I already had a huge fire ant bite on my arm.) I have these huge bug bites on my arm and leg (HUGE). Why do they like me so much!?!
Anyway we had a pretty 'lax weekend and I am so Thankful for Mother's Day! I was treated like a Princess today by my 4 boys. Ain't I lucky!!
Oh I almost forgot...So Kylan yesterday came in and had a huge red mark on his face it was all swollen. Chuck and I were like OMG what happened. Kylan was like "what!?!" nothing happened. I said "wow that looks like a bug bite, did you get bit outside...maybe a bee". "No" he says. Chuck said "Kylan tell the truth what happened". Kylan was all "nothing nothing
happened". He looked scared and like he might cry. Finally he said, "Ok ok I was on my bike and I hit a car". I said "What oh gosh did you get hit by a car? Are you ok?" He said "No I hit a car when I fell off my bike. The car was parked and I fell and hit my head on the side of the car." WOW!!! He was so embarresed to tell us. We iced him up and he was fine. How scary for him but after the fact I thought it was kind of funny!!
3 comments:
Copper is so cute!! Your a lucky mommy to have such cute boys, and a good husband.
What exactly was that Chuck made? Looked good.....Oh the bumps and bruises of boys! Kylan were you wearing your helmet?? Glad he was okay! Thanks for the pics..
That food looks yummy. Your boys are so cute. I want to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment