Friday, May 23, 2008
Birthday Cake and Myrtle Beach
One of Chuck's best friends Louie came to visit us this week. He brought his mom and sister with him from New York. We had such a great time. We had a mini b-day party for Louie on Monday...the boys were so excited. Then on Tuesday we ventured to Myrtle Beach for the day. It was so much fun. It was really windy and the sand was pelting us. But it was nice and warm and we enjoyed the fresh air. Oh and we had to bring back a ton of Fireworks from South Carolina (they are legal there). It was so nice to visit and the boys love their Uncle Louie so they had fun playing and showing off. Wednesday we played around in town and they had to leave that night. It was a great time and I can't wait to see them again this Summer when we go back to NY for 4th of July. Oh and Lou better have the best dang fireworks display ever cause my car was packed with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! I love the beach, since I was a beach bum a long, long time ago!! What a fun day out. You get to spend 4th of July in NY.... I'm Jealous again! Will be excited to see the pics. Cooper has changed quite a bit since we were there. Miss you all, hope we can come visit again, we hope to get to Portland soon.
Post a Comment