Friday, January 11, 2008

Cooper is 2 months old






I can't believe how fast the time is just flying by. My little baby is already 2 months old. And not so little anymore. He had his check up on Thursday and he weighs 12lbs 8 oz and is 22 3/4 inches short. His little cheeks are filling out and he is getting so chuby. He is also getting a little personality and loves to smile and talk to his mommy. I went back to work on New Years Day and daddy is watching all three boys in the evening and I guess Cooper is giving him a hard time. And the minute I get home Cooper is all smiles again. Sorry Hon, didn't you know you were getting another mommas boy!!!


1 comment:

marknkim said...

2 months already! We got to get there before he is a teenager!!
Just a few more weeks.Your Dad and I are excited for the trip. It will be so great to see all of you.
I did think of the boys with all the snow, wish they could be here to play and make a snowman. Love to all!! :)