Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We Got Two New Cars!!

Yes that's right 2 new cars. I needed a bigger car because the Mazda5 was just too cramped and barely fit us and felt unsafe for the people in the back so I found this 2007 Chrysler Aspen online and feel in love. It seats 8 and feels very safe. Oh and its a Hemi...I have a Hemi. It has a dvd and all the bells and whistles...even tush warmers. It was used but still in excelent condition.


So I don't know where it all turned into Chuck getting a New Jeep because he just got one last year and it was fantastic and he loved it but he somehow sweet talked himself into a 2008 Jeep Wrangler 4door 4x4. It is almost exactly like his Red one but Green and he now has power doors and windows and tint. He got a stick shift though, which means I have to learn to drive stick...very scary thought!!Wish me Luck!!


1 comment:

marknkim said...

I guess this means no renting a van, I'm sooooo dispointed, you know how we really love vans!! So this will be our limo from the airport ;)