Looks like we will be making the BIG Move to AZ next week.
Chuck got an offer with a company and they want him to start like ASAP. So we are gonna start packing this weekend for Thanksgiving. I am a little crazed and don't know where to start. It's like we wanted this for so long and now that it is happening I am just at a stand still. I just want to close my eyes and when I open them everything will be packed and on its way.
Well more updates to come!
I want to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!
Eat. watch football. surround yourselves with family and friends. Nap
Nothing better than this Holiday!
I love Thanksgiving!!! And I truelly have so much to be thankful for this year!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What your moving??! Wow, we were already making plans to come to NC this spring, guess we will road trip to AZ instead!! We will see you before that now. Love Kim & Dad
Congratulations!!! That is kind of scary. Are you nervous? I know you have to be thrilled, but I would be a wreck.
Yea! So excited. It has been fun to see you now and then, but it will be great to have you back in the valley.
Next week!? Wow. That's so awesome. We'll keep an eye out for you! =)
We will be anxiously awaiting you back in our ward. ;)
Wow, what a sudden change in life. Congrats! A new door opening, both exciting and scary. But it should be great and hope the job is what your hubby expected. Moving during Thanksgiving..blah. You are probably in AZ already so hope you are all doing well, hope the move was easy(never easy huh?) and hope you guys are doing great! Take Care!!
Oh my goodness.. you are probably already moved back to AZ! How was your move? I hope all is going well and the unpacking is coming along. I hate all the work of moving... it's so much work!
Good luck! ...Can't wait to hear all about it!
Oh my goodness.. you are probably already moved back to AZ! How was your move? I hope all is going well and the unpacking is coming along. I hate all the work of moving... it's so much work!
Good luck! ...Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment