Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun at a Wedding

While we were in AZ, and the main reason we were there we had the pleasure of attending a great wedding. It was in Chandler at Villa Sienna. It was so beautiful there and perfect setting for a fall wedding. Dinner was great, dancing was good and spending time with friends was awesome. Here are a few pics from the night.

Chuck & I The Pimps (Chuck & Mike)

The Boys during the Ceremony Chuck & I ready to party


Boys and their Glassess We stole their glasses

Dancing makes me tired The boys had a great time

Steve & Ashton The Groom & His Men Ready to Sleep after dancing the night away!

3 comments:

lindie said...

All I can say is that you are so beautiful!! Those are some great pictures!! Its really fun looking at your blog!

Tanner Fam said...

You look FABULOUS!

marknkim said...

nice pics!!