Friday, July 11, 2008
Cooper is 8 months and Crawling
Well Cooper turned 8 months on Tuesday!! And he started crawling on Monday!! Well he could get around a little before but he is full on crawling now...not good for me. He is into everything. The boys are getting a little annoyed with me telling them to put up things they never had to do before. But Cooper will put anything in his mouth now. Its crazy how one day the just start doing this. I was not looking foreward to this stage. But Cooper is so dang cute!! I took the boys to the Durham Life and Scince museum on Wednesday, it was alot of fun. Cooper enjoyed it too. Here are some pics from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Is Durham close to Raleigh?
Yep its like Glendale is to Peoria or Phoenix.
What a fun place to visit!
hey girl! It's so fun to hear from you. I finally found your blog again. So, you are in NC, right? Are you going to AZ anytime? how's your family doing? What's Summer up to?
Actually, are you going to our 10 year reunion? We're planning on it and it'd be so fun to see each otehr! Do you keep in contact with anyone from h.s.?
It looks like you're doing good... you and your family are so cute!
It was so great to see you on Sunday. I miss you! Your kids are getting so big. Cooper is adorable. I wish we could have chatted more. Love ya!
Post a Comment