Friday, July 25, 2008
Back from Good ole AZ
We are back and oh so tired. It was a fast paced trip and we never get to do exactly what we planned. But most important the boys had a great time and didn't want to come home. They want to move back to AZ like yesterday but i don't see us moving anytime soon. Cooper had a lot of firsts while we were there. He got his first tooth!! And it is so cute. I think like three more are about to pop through anytime. He also has started to pull up on everything. ( I think he will be walking before we know it!) I actually had a dream he was walking last night. Anyway he also said his first words. He now says Mama or mom and Dada. I can't believe we go to AZ and he does all these things in the week we are there. Crazy!! Well I am too tired to upload my photos today so I will have to do it tommorrow. So pics to come!! We swam and swam and swam while there and I can't even believe how many times we drove to the airport. Thanks Mom for driving us everywhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was so great to see you. Thanks for taking the time. You are missed immensely and I hope you know how much you are loved!
Post a Comment