Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Newest Edition

Last week my SIL had a sweet baby girl. They named her Cecily Lynn. She was 8lbs 6oz & 21.5 in. She is so adorable and perfect. I rushed down to Charleston just to hold that sweet girl!! Any one who knows me knows I have a sweet tooth for girls. Anyone surrounded with boys must!! I just love her and am so happy to have a new niece!! Welcome Cecily!!



SPLASH DAY!!
Kylan's class had a splash day last Thursday!! His teacher invited me and both boys to join in the fun. Brayden was so excited he got to hang out with Kylan's class!! But boy was it a hot day!! Me and Cooper hung out in the shade! We had a great time!!

1 comment:

marknkim said...

What a fun day! Cecily is a cutie and it looks like Chucks dad has lost weight! He must be sticking to his diet.