Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ins & Outs

Gosh it has been awhile again. I thought it might slow down a little for the Summer but boy was I wrong. The boys are both out of school now and we just finished a week of Soccer Camp. Boy was that fun. The boys learned some new soccer skills and got to run around and get tired and give mom a couple of hours to do some errands or cleaning (ya right, I still had Cooper)! I of course forgot my camera to show of their soccer fun.
We have finally started our Playgroup back up. We will be going to a lot of fun place in the surrounding areas. I get to plan the Zoo trip. (our Zoo is about 2 hours away :( ) So that should be fun! Along with all our Summer Trips!! I think we have about 4 major ones: Myrtle Beach, New York City, AZ, Michigan. We really are crazy, especially with gas prices but you only live once and I always loved taking family trips plus we don't know how much longer we will be on the East Coast and want to see as much as we can before we leave.

Yesterday we got free tickets to the Fayetteville Guard game. (Arena football, yeah we have no Pro teams nearby, sucks for us!) That was pretty cool but they had a mascot so we had to leave a little early...Brayden did ok but we didn't want to be mean parents. I really wonder if he should be in therapy for that. Anyway...Here is a pic of the guys at the game!
We had some fun today with the camera!! I actually found the charger yay!!!
Cooper is getting so big!! He was 18lbs 12oz at his last checkup. And the best news was is ears are free and clear no infection and no water in them I was so relieved. I am so done with those, now we just need to get rid of the clogged tear duct. Aren't they so cute!?!
It might be a week before I am on again. We are getting ready for our Beach trip this week. We can't wait!! Myrtle Beach here we come!!! I will definately post pics as soon as I can!!
XOXOXOXO Shana

3 comments:

Lori said...

Have fun on all your trips. When you are in AZ we have to get together. It would be so much fun. If you are on this side of town pleaseeee call us.

marknkim said...

Have a great trip, we look forward to the pics!

Tanner Fam said...

Nathan can empathize with Brayden about the mascot. The most terrified I have ever seen Nathan was when he encountered a mascot face to face. It wasn't pretty. I know you'll be busy with all your trips, but if you get some time when you are in AZ, give me a call. I'd love to see you and get together for lunch.