The boys started soccer last Saturday. They love soccer. Kylan is really enjoying it and is doing a great job this time. He is playing with the 7-9 year olds so again he is the younger of the bunch but he looks great out there. Brayden is, as usual, his good at all sports self. He has put in the same intensity as he always does with everything. He is on the 5-6year old group and it is his first time playing soccer, but you would never know it. Chuck heard some parents say wow he is really good. We are really proud of our boys!!!
On a side note: Because I work nights Chuck takes them to all their practices and we both go to games on Saturday(except I worked this Sat.) Chuck said to me he wonders if people think he is a single dad at soccer and I told him he is doing a great job at being Soccer Mom.
2 comments:
What a good dad! Richard had to take Jaren to all of his t-ball practices because I had school.
Post a Comment