Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Az Trip!!

We had a great visit in AZ. It was so much fun!! We Had a fun birthday party for Kylan and Sierra at Peter Piper Pizza. The kids played, played, played!! I really don't remember seeing Kylan or Brayden very much the whole visit. I got to see my favorite person Candace!! And I got my hair done finally. I really needed a new do. Chuck got to visit with his buddies too. We had a great time barbequeing with the crew. We house hunted a little bit, but not sure when we are coming back so we will see. We already miss everyone and can't wait to come back.

2 comments:

marknkim said...

Your hair looks great! Happy Birthday to Kylan - glad you had a great time. Wow, next year we be coming to NC for his baptism, doesn't seem possible. We love you and miss you always!

Lori said...

Sorry we missed you when you were here. Are you really moving back? Would you come back to the good ol CC ward? We would love that.