Sunday, December 30, 2007
We had a Great Christmas!!
We headed to Charleston for Christmas this year and had a great time. I think the boys got everything the hoped for. Kylan got his Xbox360 and Brayden got a DS and Cooper got some new toys. We had alot of fun with Chuck's family. We especially liked playing on the Wii... we want one really bad now. We also on Christmas eve went down to James Island and saw a great light display and toasted marshmallows and the boys got to rock climb and ride the carousel. It was cold but we had a great time. Even with all the fun I was having I couldn't help but think of past holidays and I felt a little sad because I realized I hadn't been with my family in a couple years now for the holidays. I hope we can get together for the next ones. I put together a little slide show of our fun...Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fun pics, looks like all had a great time. It's good for Chucks family to spend time with the boys, they grow up so fast. We were able to get some of the pics for us again! Thanks......
Post a Comment