Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cooper Is 1 Month Old






My little baby has turned one month old yesterday! I am a kinda sad. Time goes by so fast...I just want him to stay tiny forever. But Cooper just keeps growing.


Stop growing so fast Coop, let your poor sweet mom keep you a baby for a little longer.

3 comments:

marknkim said...

They do grow fast and before you know it he'll be runnin around with the other two munchkins!

The Robinsons said...

Shanna,
Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Your boys are so cute and handsome! Why do they think that growing up is okay? Sophie is already 4 months old and getting way too big! They really need to stop! Cute family.
Tiffini

shananchuck said...

Tif-
I look in on yours sometimes also. Its fun to see how everyone is doing. Your kids are so adorable!!!