Friday, November 2, 2007

Been Busy - Surprise Shower








Wow this last month has been busy. With football and work and getting ready for baby, I literally have like no time. My sweet friends at church had a small shower for me two weeks ago Sat. and we had a great time. I dont have any photos from that one but this last weekend the Edward Jones family (Chuck's co workers and family) threw me a SURPRISE shower. I had no idea. Chuck keeps good secrets. Chuck's family came up again for the second weekend in a row( how sweet are they!?!). It was alot of fun and I appreciated all they things we recieved!!! Here are some pics from that weekend. The boys also had their Primary program Sunday and did very good.


2 comments:

Trevor and Summer said...

Love the diaper bag and the crib. It looks like things are coming together. I can't wait to see that little Cooper.

marknkim said...

Gotta love the southern hospitality. They are great people.
We look forward to going there to bless the baby. Glad your doing so well there.