Look at our Flag Football Players !!! See them in action. They are having a great time learning a new sport. I wish I had video of them. They are doing awesome!!!
what fun pics. I remember N.C. being so pretty and green. It would be a really nice place to live except for the heat and humidity. Your dad said he liked it there, but the humidity takes a toll in the summer. I remember a huge thunder storm, really loud, it was awesome in the trees. Looks like the boys are having a great time playing.
Oh where do we start...married now for 8 years. Four beautiful boys that are 8 & 6 years, 1 1/2 year old and a newborn...that keep us busy. We are finally back in our favorite place, AZ. Chuck just started a new job and is exciteed to be back amongst good friends and I am just trying to keep everything together while we settle back in.
2 comments:
Brayden looks like he is in his element. Could he be any more happy?
what fun pics. I remember N.C. being so pretty and green. It would be a really nice place to live except for the heat and humidity. Your dad said he liked it there, but the humidity takes a toll in the summer. I remember a huge thunder storm, really loud, it was awesome in the trees.
Looks like the boys are having a great time playing.
Post a Comment