Friday, October 12, 2007

Exploring DC with the Heids


WOW !!
There is so much to see in Washington DC. And it was much cleaner that I had thought it was gonna be too. As you can see we had a good time being together. We were so excited just to see Summer, Trevor, and Madi. Although we didn't have alot of time to see everything we picked the most important to us and got through it. The children were pretty good considering we dragged them everywhere and Brayden did almost get us in trouble at the Lincoln Memorial.
Oh and next time we will know where we are eating beforehand,or at least know how to get there the easy fast way. I am so glad we had a chance to take our kids to these special places. Even though they don't understand the importance now they will later. Thanks for meeting up with us Sum & Trev. We have to get together again soon.

5 comments:

Trevor and Summer said...

FYI I swear that is root beer on the table in front of Madi. It kind of shocked me until I remembered I had an IBC. We had lots of fun. Miss you already.

marknkim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marknkim said...

maybe this post will make better sense! How long did it take to drive to DC? I would love to see the White House. Do you know if they still do tours. We are looking into some sort of side trip when come to bless your new baby.

marknkim said...

what are the boys looking at under the bridge?

shananchuck said...

It only takes about 5 hours to get to DC from our house. They do tours but you have to ask your congressman.