Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I got a new camera !!!

So because of the unfortunate event at the beach and the broken camera, Chuck got me a new camera. Yeah!!!I thought I would show my belly bump today. I am 31w4d today. That means I have about 8weeks or less. Oh and ignore my ugly pink bathroom...renting is horrible, who would do all pink tile in the bathroom or anywhere for that matter.
.

2 comments:

marknkim said...

yeah you got a camera. Don't let chuck have around water! Guess your really going to have a baby. Don't know why anyone would have a pink bathroom, we see it here to in old homes. Must have been popular at one time just like avocado and gold was! Love ya
Dad and Kim

shananchuck said...

No chuck will not be allowed to touch camera. And guess what I have an avacodo bathroom too. All tile. Sick!!!