Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day on our own Beach

Chuck, Kylan, Kenny Here's us walking around.
The boys loved to find little fish and crabs in the puddles.
Kylan & Cameron

Last Sunday we went to Charleston to visit Chuck's sister and we had a fun day on the boat and went out to these barrier islands. It was so great like we were on our own island. I love that the beach is so accesible here. We are lucky to have family with fun toys too!!
Oh and I probably will not have any pictures for a while because while at this beach Chuck dropped my camera in the salt water and well its dead ...no more camera. I did save my picture card so thats why I still have my pics.

1 comment:

Trevor and Summer said...

Wow. South Carolina has the best beaches, th sand goes on forever before you get to the ocean. We are so excited to see you guys in less than two weeks!!