Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Some more Az Pics

The boys became great little swimmers. Kylan swam the whole time without floaties. He worked on touching the bottom of the pool too. Brayden stayed on the Baja step till he got his floaties the 2nd day and from then on he never went on that step again. I was so proud of them. If only we had a pool to swim in everyday.


If you need to look away now would be the time. Here is my swimsuit shot. Glamorous ..not!!!
And I still have 3 more months. I really like my suit though.



2 comments:

marknkim said...

glad your updated this! Love the pics and look forward to more. Glad you enjoyed your trip, wish we could have road tripped down there to see you and the boys.
Love to all....
Dad and Kim

Trevor and Summer said...

Cute suit. I love the very round belly. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. The boys are getting so big. We miss you guys tons.