Monday, September 7, 2009

The Babies...Our last Addition!!

I had Blake's newborn pics done last week!! Cooper took some with him too! They look pretty good considering we had 1 fussy baby and a toddler who was acting shy (so not like him). Here are a few of my favorite shots!!!




5 comments:

Koni Frost said...

Shana! You are such a beautiful Mom of 4 handsome little boys!

Congrats on your newest addition!!

Your house looks beautiful.

It seems like you are super busy, but I can see the fruits of your labors already! keep it up!

I wish I could've seen you when I visited. I only got to see Kellie. Next time for sure!

Tanner Fam said...

I see your starving him just as you starved your other children.

mohsin said...


Creative design, responsive themes, functional websites, great apps and custom software is what we do. We are focused and responsive in our approach to address all your IT needs . for more information
http://www.aqtsoft.com/

Anonymous said...

Creative design, responsive themes, functional websites, great apps and custom software is what we do. We are focused and responsive in our approach to address all your IT needs . for more information




www.golden-slot.com

Unknown said...

It is really a great and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

SAP FICO Training in Chennai

SAP MM Training in Chennai