NO FAIR!!! I was swollen like a balloon. You look like you could've went and got glamour shots done. I especially like the 'ready to push' picture and your beaming.
Oh where do we start...married now for 8 years. Four beautiful boys that are 8 & 6 years, 1 1/2 year old and a newborn...that keep us busy. We are finally back in our favorite place, AZ. Chuck just started a new job and is exciteed to be back amongst good friends and I am just trying to keep everything together while we settle back in.
3 comments:
I have to say . . . you look amazing right after delivery! Congratulations on another beautiful boy.
Congrats! I too can't believe how beautiful you look even during labor. You make it look so easy!
NO FAIR!!! I was swollen like a balloon. You look like you could've went and got glamour shots done. I especially like the 'ready to push' picture and your beaming.
Post a Comment