You are so flipping cute!!! I'm so thankful for blogs. Not that I'm good at them because I'm definitely not, but my friends are good at keeping them up to date, so I really feel like I'm still in touch!! Love ya=]
You look great! Just a little bump for 24 weeks. I just read that you are having another boy. How fun but don't worry, one of your boys will be blessed with a lot of girls and you will be so happy. You get to enjoy them and spoil them like crazy but then they go back to mom and dad-while you get to sleep in and relax. Hope things are great and you guys are loving your new home. Wishing you the best. It looks like we aren't too far apart from each other. I am about 27 weeks right now. Take care!!!
Hey Shana! I want to read your blog a little better, but you have a virus embedded in your playlist so my fed gov't antivirus won't let me hang out and read.
Glad to see that you're doing well! And you have all boys! How fun! You look great!
Oh where do we start...married now for 8 years. Four beautiful boys that are 8 & 6 years, 1 1/2 year old and a newborn...that keep us busy. We are finally back in our favorite place, AZ. Chuck just started a new job and is exciteed to be back amongst good friends and I am just trying to keep everything together while we settle back in.
6 comments:
You are so flipping cute!!! I'm so thankful for blogs. Not that I'm good at them because I'm definitely not, but my friends are good at keeping them up to date, so I really feel like I'm still in touch!! Love ya=]
I love that you have a baby bump now. Thanks for inviting us over for your birthday. We had a lot of fun! I'm sure we'll see you soon!
I look exactly like that, except I'm not pregnant!!!
I haven't checked your blog for a while! Congrats on the new baby on the way and the new house. I hope everything goes well...
You look great! Just a little bump for 24 weeks. I just read that you are having another boy. How fun but don't worry, one of your boys will be blessed with a lot of girls and you will be so happy. You get to enjoy them and spoil them like crazy but then they go back to mom and dad-while you get to sleep in and relax. Hope things are great and you guys are loving your new home. Wishing you the best. It looks like we aren't too far apart from each other. I am about 27 weeks right now. Take care!!!
Hey Shana! I want to read your blog a little better, but you have a virus embedded in your playlist so my fed gov't antivirus won't let me hang out and read.
Glad to see that you're doing well! And you have all boys! How fun! You look great!
Post a Comment