Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Job

I have been so busy starting my new job, I have neglegted my blog obviously!!
Well I really do like my new job. Even though I would not suggest to anyone to start a new job when you are 5 months pregnant with 3 kids, it has been a very easy transition. My kids have been so easy going. I swear it's like they are not even phased by this. Cooper, although he runs to me when I get home and gives me big hugs and kisses, could care less about me being gone. My mom is watching my kids so I have peace of mind and know they are fine. My house is kinda on the back burner. Just being pregnant makes me tired adding a 40 hour a week job in there and I am exhausted so I could really use a housekeeper. Although I will only get Chuck who well is tired too so we will just have to manage.

2 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

What is your new job? What, you don't think you have enough on your plate?

shananchuck said...

I am gonna be a collecter/customer service rep for USAA. The insurance co. for the military!!