Anywho... Two special boys had some birthdays in the last two months.
KYLAN'S BIRTHDAY
Kylan turned 7 and had a birthday party in AZ, but he also had a party here in NC with his friends and cousins. We held it at the Health Plex where I work. It was so much fun. They got to play games in the Gym and swim in the Pool and of course eat cake and icecream and don't forget all the cool presents.
BRAYDEN'S BIRTHDAY
Then April 9th, Brayden turned 5 years old. Wow!! I can't believe he made it to 5. Kindergarten is just around the corner, then I will have two in school. YAH!! Well he had a birthday party at McDonalds with his PreK friends. And we also had some fun in Charleston, SC the next weekend at Chuck's sisters. The kids all got to play games at Frankies Fun Park. Brayden got alot of cool toys. We got him this cool basketball hoop and that's all he does in his free time, practice hoops. Oh and he caught up to Kylan with his $ and he thinks he is pretty rich!!
We have also had alot of fun with occer the last 2 months. The boys really enjoy soccer and are doing really well playing and practicing. Here are some cute photos I got of the boys after one of ther games and then some of their games.







CHRISSY'S BABY SHOWER
CHRISSY'S BABY SHOWER
My sister-in-law will be having a baby in May and I was able to go to her shower last weekend. Well, me and Cooper went. He was the boy of the party...it was fun seeing all the little girl stuff she recieved. I can't wait for little Cecily to get here! I just love my little nieces!! That's the closest thing I have to girls. I am so happy for my SIL she has been trying to have this baby for 5 years now and not only is she getting a baby in few weeks but it is also a girl...and we could use some of those in this family!!!
Here is a pic of us at the Shower.
I am caught up for the most part. I really hope I can keep up from now on. Having three sons is not so easy. I love it though and we are having alot of fun. I just don't have alot of my own time.
In fact Kylan right now is telling me it is his turn for the computer. Enjoy!!
3 comments:
Well I definetly know what you mean! I have been insainly busy! My house is suffering the most! I love my boys I just don't know if I can keep up with them.
When you figure out the relaxing part, just let me know. Having two kids in school is so great though. What cute boys you have!
Thanks for a few more pics to steal! The boys look great, love the soccer pics. Did Chucks mom get her job? Tell them hi from us.
We wish we could see more of you and your family. The pics are great.
Post a Comment