My little sweet boy is 3 months today!! He is so awesome! I love what a happy temperment he has. Even when he is sick like he is this week he is still all smiles and trying to talk to me. He brings us so much joy. The boys can't get enough of him. They wash their hands as soon as they get home so they can hold him. And he loves every minute of it. I love when I catch Brayden talking to him or trying to calm him...it is so sweet. And Kylan is just such a helper with everything. Daddy said Cooper is doing much better at night while I am at work. That makes me so happy!! I am just so pleased that having another baby has been a easy transition in our lives and has made our family so strong!!! Happy 3months to you little Cooper!!!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, Happy 3 months to Cooper! He was really good with all the travel we did. I loved sitting by him and trying to calm him as well as playing with the boys. Glad we got there before he got too older :)
What a cute baby, I think he looks a lot like you!
You have another cute little boy!
I can't decide who Cooper looks like, but he is definetly a Konopaski.
Post a Comment